Thursday, October 10, 2013

Go Run in Barcelona

I live in Oaxaca, Mexico. It's a singular place, a remote mile-high city, a Mexican Baroque jewel set in it's own remote locale, over rugged mountain ranges from the rest of the country. The culture, cuisine and people are as varied and interesting as the flora and fauna.

I do think, of course, where else would I like to visit? The answer is simple: Barcelona. I've never been there yet I'm drawn to it, not the least because of the wonderful, seemingly alive buildings of Gaudi.

For the runner who visits Barcelona, there is an amazing resource to tap into: Go! Running Tours Barcelona. You can see this wonderful Mediteranean town on the run and choose from an incredible range of tours that run from 6km on up to 25km. Each tour has a different theme, such as the Old Town tour or the Modernism tour.


The Grumpy Runner highly recommends Go! Running Barcelona and indeed I hope to take one of their tours someday (I'll be saving up!)

Steve Lafler
"The Grumpy Runner"
Book a Running Tour of Oaxaca

No comments:

Post a Comment